All rates are in Canadian dollars. Nova Scotia charges a sales tax of 15%. Rates subject to change.
Until a confirmation is made with the Ovens Staff, no reservations are completed and official. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 902-766-4621 and someone will get back to you ASAP.
Early reservation is recommended to avoid disappointment. Whilst all attempts will be made to hold to the above prices, they may be subject to change without notice. Pets are welcome in several camping cabins and in the campground, a small fee required. All cabins are non-smoking. There is a small fee for extra persons staying in cabins. Enjoy your stay, however please note: Be kind to our property, you will be charged for stolen items and any damage to the Ovens Park as well as excessive garbage left on your site or in the fire pits. All overnight guests require a valid visa or mastercard number.
Ovens Park Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy as of : June 1, 2015
- Full payment is due in advance and processed at the time your reservation is made (visa or mastercard only).
- All campers, including non-reservation walk-in campers, must have a valid visa or mastercard.
- Guests have 48 hours from the time reservation is made to change plans or cancel, refund will be given at that time, less $7 Administration fee. After that date there are no refunds.
- No Refunds for early departures.
- No Refunds for same day cancellations.
- No Refunds for Discomforts of Nature.
- No refunds for campfire bans.
- If there is a change in your reservation, the office must be notified before you check in. No refunds are given after your stay with us is complete.
• day visitors - Park pass •
ADULT - $10.00
Groups (15 or more) - $8.00
Seniors (65+) - $5.00
Children (5-15Yrs) - $5.00
Children Under 5 yrs - FREE
Dogs are permitted in the park and must be kept on a leash at all times. Please pick up after your four-legged friend.
• Non Serviced Site Rates •
- Single Site Accommodates: A Family of 2 Adults and 3 Children.
- Fee of $12.00 Charged Per Extra Adult; 4 Adults Maximum Per Site and a fee of $6.00 Charged per extra Child; $5.00 Charged per pet per day
- Park Admission included with all tenting sites, including access to the pool, gold-panning beach and sea cave trail.
- One Car allowed per Camp Site. All cars must be registered at the Front Gate, providing license plate number, colour, and make/model. $7.50 Per Additional Vehicle and must be parked in assigned area.
• Service Site Rates •
• Camping Cabin Rates •
(2 night minimum July 1 - Labour Day weekend. Rates are based on 2 adults,2 children under 16)
The Ovens Natural Park Phone 902.766.4621 E-Mail: email@example.com